slow frame rate

RCT3 Guest

i gotta ?
i bought rollercoaster tycoon3 and it had really crappy frame rate do to the fact that it was a 64mb integrated video card...so i bought a 128mb vc
and it runs a heck of alot smoother and improved graphics..but when the people start coming into the park the frame rate slows down really quick..to about 4fps i tried to bring the settings down a bit but it helps only a little. fs9 works great with the settings all the way up. qnd myst 4 and ms train sim...im new to the computer gaming thing but i guess all im asking is do i need to get a 256 or a 512...or do something to the computer without the use of base ball bats and hammers? money isnt really an issue...but i dont want to blow my wad either..
any suggestions.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Give us all your systems specs.VGA,CPU,RAM etc.Upgrade you ram at least to 512mb(I suggest 1gbif budget is not a point).Myst4 and MS train sim arent so power hungry like FS.

No need to get your hammer yet... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...