Fuel Dumping

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

Hey,
Does anyone know if you can dump fuel on FS2005? If so how??
Thanks 😎

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I believe you meant FS2004 😉

Well, the fact is fuel dumping capabilities is limited among planes in general. What it all boils down to is, an aircraft has an absolute max landing weight, and for most small planes they can land full of fuel and still be under their max landing weight (so no need for the fuel dump). Big planes usually can't do that, so you'll see the capabilities on those.

Thus far I have only found fuel dumping capabilities in the Level-D 767 and in the PMDG 747. You'll find both of these panels on the overhead.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Legendary 707 from Captain Sim has fuel dumping 🙂

Pro Member Trainee

ok. thank you 😂

Pro Member Trainee

Forgot to add...... i did mean FS2004. 😂 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...