Introducing myself

Pro Member Trainee
Iunbearable Trainee

Hello all Members. My first time here, man what an anazing site for information on planes and simulators!! fantastic job! I salute you!!
I would like to learn alot more in aviation.
I can't wait to meet ya all.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 Welcome to the club, I'm still learning also. No-one ever knows all and I don't know 10% yet (and I'm not being modest). Whistle

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Welcome Sir!
Thanks for the wonderful comments, much appreciated. Enjoy your stay 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

🍻 Welcome from another newbie - I echo your feelings entirely - have already been helped by the two signatories above.

.... and the one below too!!! 😂

"Life is like a wet cucumber - the minute you think you have it in your grasp - it's in your earhole !!! (or any other orifice you can think of)"
🙄 Ass

Last edited by Dave Copeland (davec) on Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😛 Greetings,
We are all just learners here,and like to help each other out.(remember this version of FS is only about 6 months old and I still find little things in it )
Enjoy the site and if you have any tips pass them on.

🍻

And happy landings

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Welcome.......I'm also fairly new here too....great place with lots of info....The folks here are an abundance of knowledge........

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...