I would like to show in the forum a near miss pic I had today, anyone know how this can be done?[/img]
2 Answers
You have to have a site (web-page) to "link" to. It's called "hotlinking". If you don't have the web-site you can't do it.
All the "free" sites do not allow it any longer.
Yes the [img][/img] are used then.

Or you could upload it to the screenshots gallery and link to it from here 😉
Upload here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/upload/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain