Aeroworx Super King Air 200

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I had heard some good reviews so I figured I'd get it. The problem is that it doesn't seem to want to leave the runway.

I looked in the "Quick Start" manual and after 17 pages of total BS, it finally got to how to fly the plane. Even then, it is written in so "chatty" a manner that I am beginning to yell at my monitor.

Does anyone have, or know of a simple check list of what is necessary to actually get this plane to fly?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try writing to one of these guys and see if they'll send it to you.

http://www.aeroworx.com/smf/index.php?topic=409.0

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I saw that you registered, I hope one of those guys sends you one. There are enough e-mails listed to try.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Actually, rummaging through their forum provided an answer to the immediate problem I had. "Out-of-the-box" this aircraft is nose-heavy and will not take off unless properly trimmed. I kind of lost that in all the excess verbiage in their documentation. It is the exact opposite of the Flight1 Pilatus PC-12 which is quite tail-heavy and wants to go up more steeply than can be sustained.

I should have thought of it, but like every day around here, it's Monday. Wacko

Thank you for pointing me to their forum.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...