Removing Airplane ID

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

Hello -

Can someone tell me how to remove the ID info above the planes including mine.

"Thanks"

AstroSteve

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In settings, go to "traffic", and check or uncheck whatever you want.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Astrosteve,

I think I am on the same page with you if I get your meaning correctly. I recently downloaded a United B727-200 and repainted it with a really cool FedEx livery and couldn't seem to re-write the call sign in this A/C. -Reverted back to the default of "United" because when I put in FEDEX ATC called me Foxtrot-Echo-Delta-Echo-Xray or some type thing such as that. --I am sure that the call sign I just gave is not accurate but it was alphabeticly inumerated like mentioned.

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Embarassed Ooops! -After reading RadarMan's answer I see that I had the problem in question very mistaken. --I still have that beef with the FedEx though. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OrlandoGeorge wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Embarassed Ooops! -After reading RadarMan's answer I see that I had the problem in question very mistaken. --I still have that beef with the FedEx though. 😕

OG,
I've never done it but I think you have to change the air cfg. file.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you RadarMan,

I will dig back into the documentation here and see if I can make the switch in the air cfg. file!! 🙂

-O.G.

Pro Member First Officer

For anybody who's interested:

I figured I would post a solution here re: the FedEx issue in case anyone else reads this and incounters the same type issue! -Looks like in order for FS9 to recognize the company FedEx, the call sign must be re-written as FS2004 ATC Airline Code: FDX. -At least this is what I have found out so far and will input the information to see how it goes. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😳 Whoa your fast. Great job!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

Thanks everyone

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...