panel lights make windscreen black!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yes i downloaded a saab 2000 panel, and i really like it. however, at night when i turn the panel lights on the screen becomes black and i can;t see out of it. does anyone know what causes this? i know a bit about making panels but i can;t find the problem here.

hinch

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The only thing that I can think of is to update your video drivers after you clean out the old ones.

http://www.drivercleaner.net/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

strange though, i have no other problems (run graphics on full for everything almost). i have a good video card and pretty much the latest nvidia graphics card. just have a problem with this panel...which isn;t even new.

how do i edit the panel lighting effects?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

how do i edit the panel lighting effects?

You have to change one of the settings in the panel cfg.
Play with it, make your change small, one point at a time.
From a "0" to a "1" (or reverse).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...