Here's another little thing I discovered about FS9. When I am flying and want to Cancel IFR, I am always told, "Frequency change approved." In other words, set Transponder to 1200 for VFR. I wanted to assign a key through FSUIPC (v. 350). I tried putting 1200 in the Parameters box but it didn't work. I tried all kinds of numbers but nothing worked. Then I just tried 6666, I don't know why, but it put 1202 in my transponder. So, I went back in and changed the parameter to 6664. That did it! Go figure. But, now, when I want to set Transponder to 1200, I just type Shift-x. Neat.
1 Answers
CaptainTower
So, I went back in and changed the parameter to 6664. That did it! Go figure. But, now, when I want to set Transponder to 1200, I just type Shift-x. Neat.
Thanks I will have to check that out. 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer