Does anyone know of a good tutorial to give me step by step design of scenery macros? I am building a set of wartime airfield in the South of the UK for FS9 but desperately need some UK wartime buildings which will work in FS9. I dont see them anywhere so I may need to build them myself but.....How? 🙄
1 Answers
Runway12, a great program for placing objects where you want them and a library of literally 1000's of objects.
They should be able to help you with your scenery building.
http://www.scenerydesign.org/forum/
Good luck!

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain