PLEASE HELP THE GPS KID - I need to use FSUIPC !

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi Folks,

I need to use FSUIPC (unfortunately I don't even know what it stands for!).....

I need to use FSUIPC because I have a couple of Add-ons that have a bug regarding "Battery Life".... whereby the electrics will fail due to the core FS system that looks after Battery Life, thinking that my batteries are drained.

FSUIPC apparantly has an option where I can set "UNLIMITED BATTERY LIFE" ........ which will eradicate this problem and let me resume my DASH 8 flight services !

Now I don't know a great deal about this Application but I do know that somehow, it's on the MENU on my set-up.... No idea how it got there (maybe it came with another add-on that I got)....

BUT........ :

It requires some sort of Access Code to use (A Registration Code I think), and I just don't know where to get this.

CAN ANYONE HELP IN LETTING ME KNOW WHERE I GET A REGISTRATION CODE FOR FSUIPC ??

Thanks in advance!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All you ever wanted to know about FSUIPC.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2608/fsuipc/

Radar

Pro Member Captain

As always, thanks RM.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope that clears it up for you, it's strange setup.

👍

Radar

Elkin Guest

GPS, when I first learned that I needed FSUIPC I went through the same thing!!!!!!! I was bugging Pete Dowsen like mad and others as well until I got it dialed. The reg code and all!!!! You nail it yet?

Pro Member Captain

As usual, this site has nailed it for me ........

I read all the stuff that Radar Man pointed me towards - it explained what FSUIPC is, why it's needed, it's features and also pointed me towards Simarket, where I was able to buy a Registration Code to enable the full package... I paid 20 Euros for this, and the code was emailed to me within 2 hours.

So I'm currently at work but I have my new FSUIPC 3 Code scribbled off and sitting in my jacket - just need to get out of here, get home, stick the code in, set UNLIMITED BATTERY LIFE, into the FSUIPC, and hopefully I;ll be flying my Dash 8 over to Jersey without the threat of the Radio and Landing Gear dying on me !

Thanks for the pointers and info guys - job done!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...