FSPassengers

Eleanor Rigby Guest

anyone know a working crack for FSPassengers?
mine work only 10 minutes and then i have to reinstall to have it working again

tx

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Piracy is frowned upon. If this is happening to a copy you actually purchased, thry the FSP forum.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Posted elsewhere too:

DNTS-T34L-S0FT-W4R3

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Evil or Very Mad Just buy the damn thing! Evil or Very Mad How can we expect programmers with fresh ideas to keep us supplied with cutting edge software if Nimrods like you try to steal the product of their hard work? I apologize to all who find this to be an unwarranted attack, but these thieves really chap my hide.

they are freely available on file-sharing programs. I'm using a copy of FSPassengers I downloaded off emule. Works great.

Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

they are freely available on file-sharing programs. I'm using a copy of FSPassengers I downloaded off emule. Works great.

Cheers

Yes, and money is available in cash registers all over the place.

Unless the version is the trial version which is freely available from the FSP web site, obtaining the full version by any other means than paying the producer of it, is theft. Anyone guilty of such theft should be jailed and their computer confiscated. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Why would anyone expect people to produce software if they're only going to be ripped off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

This makes me absolutely sick. Why this thread isn't deleted and the suspected "Guest" having their IP blocked grinds my gears. Seriously, buy the damned add-on for God's sakes, and get that crap outta here. Puke Up

Pro Member Chief Captain

Because he probably is in a dynamic IP pool and the only way to block him would be to block his ISP's entire IP assignment.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Dont Know no skin off my Ass

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I'm with FEM and the other guys on this, using non-authentic software is not only illegal, but ripping off the developers as well.

Buy your own copy of it, then you won't have any problems, will you?

Either that, or get outta' here. Piracy is not welcome on here on Fly Away.

My 5 cents worth,
Jarred 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'd pay 10 dollars for that 5 cents 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...