Help cant get XB-70 to install

Ok, I just downloaded an XB-70 Valkyrie and now I cant get it to install. I pasted it to the aircraft folder, and I pasted all the other folders in it to the corresponding name (Gauges to gauges, effects to effects, etc.) but when I get to fs its not there. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yeah,me to I have no idea what's wrong. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Ok, I just downloaded an XB-70 Valkyrie and now I cant get it to install. I pasted it to the aircraft folder, and I pasted all the other folders in it to the corresponding name (Gauges to gauges, effects to effects, etc.) but when I get to fs its not there. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

No offense intended but you asked the question ➡

1. You're not telling us WHERE you downloaded the Valkyrie from

2. You're not telling us the EXACT filename

Without these two VITAL pieces of information it's almost impossible to figure out what the problem might be. You see, this type of detective work requires what I would like to call "Reverse Psychology".

Wanna give it a try? You're welcome ❗

Regards,
Rick 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

It's the XB-70 valkrie from the military aircraft folder on this site.

The only XB-70 I know of, is the one in Avsim but that is for FS X-Plane, not FS2004 and although the Flyaway download says it's for FS2004 - they have been wrong before.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

It's the XB-70 valkrie from the military aircraft folder on this site.

No Problemo!! 😀

I'll do it step by step, but that's how it works :

after extracting Xb-70_fs9.zip you will have:

Xb-70_fs9 - ordinary folder open it and you will have

XB-70 - ordinary folder open it and you will have 4 ordinary folders

NOW YOU MUST OPEN THE aircraft folder and you will have another folder named XB-70 Twisted Evil

And this is the folder you must copy/paste into your fs9/aircraft folder.

I didn't mention the effects and the gauges folder because you've already got that one worked out.
➡ When you load the aircraft, look for North American under Aircraft manufacturer Hack 🍻

Regards,
Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...