FS9 keeps Crashing!!!

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

😞 Ive downloaded quite a few aircraft from this site and sunclaro, and now whenever i play the game and fly "any" aircraft, after about 1/2 an hour into my flight the game just shuts down on me 😞

Can anyone tell or help me as to why this happens??

many thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Possible spams?Did you try a spam cleaning?

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

ill give that a try cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's taking that long to crash it's most likely overheating.

First open the case and clean out the dust from the fans and especially the heatsink, the dust "cakes" in the vanes.

Try that and if you can add a fan (heat out) in the rear of the case that would be a huge help.
You should have a free connection and the case fans are very cheap ($10).

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

My PC is currently at 27.8 and usually around that temp @ time of gameplay, do you think i need another fan then??

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

ive just purchased a fan off ebay, ill let you know if its worked.

many thanks for your time and advice 🙂

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

You might have a virus 😳 .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...