Can anyone please give me a link or instructions, regarding making the AI traffic get off the runway a little quicker. I'm having to go-around almost every flight, and the traffic density is normally as it should be in real life. Thank you in advance
5 Answers
What I use is a little addon from Ken Salter called fs configurator
His site is down at he moment,but Im sure avsim or flightsim would have it
and its free and it works 😉
There's also a little program called AI-Smooth. I can't find the link to it, but maybe someone can give it to you, Crosscheck. It prevents the "Too much Go-Arounds" problem.
Avsim.....search for Michael Sagner
Wow! - Thank you all so much. I didn't think there were that many 😳
You're welcome! 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain
First Officer