Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hey

I have worked it out and have finally got the proper link for my video -

Enjoy - tell me your thoughts.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I had a look and the quality was fine, it looked like the FPS was stuttering from time to time at certain points though.

It was a nice little video - although it would have been nice to maybe see the takeoff from the start of the roll and from some other angles too...

I believe you can playback the last X minutes of a flight and you could use this feature (I am guessing you must have anyway) to get lots of takes from other angles, then you can edit them all together and what have you.

I know this is from a different game but IL2 has a huge movie making community who add some astonishing effects to movies to make them almost real, the community forum is here and you may be able to find some tips and some great movies to watch

They mess about with things such as colour saturation to take the "gamey" edge off their videos and add camera shake etc too

I liked the sound track to your video - was very jolly 🙂

Please take my comments as constructive - making a 'great' film is a tricky thing and it all depends on what you're trying to achieve, the video quality certainly looked fine and it was a great first effort 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Thanks alot

P.S - I will take your advice

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

It always nice to watch some FS videos. Thanks 😀

You have some very nice sound effects for touchdowns [when rubber meets the earth].

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hey Steve,
I see you finally got your wingviews and that smallish Easy Jet Airbus - now where have I seen this before 🤔

Who's Michael Thomas??

Anyway, my purpose is to congratulate you on a great effort. I love those wingviews as much as you do and you couldn't have chosen any better background music than Beethoven's Ninth.

Regards,
Rick 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 I thought it was SteveT not MT 😕
Anyway quite a nice little video
Though I did not see any flaps on takeoff or landing Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😳 I thought it was SteveT not MT 😕
Anyway quite a nice little video
Though I did not see any flaps on takeoff or landing Fear

Tom Sir,
I'm not surprised you didn't see any flaps - after all you didn't see Michael Thomas either...

My guess would be that it's to do with eyesight or lack thereof. But since you're no doubt an expert in the programming of the autopilot, I wouldn't worry too much.

As long as your ears can still enjoy those heavenly sounds of a 40piece symphony orchestra with an added jet engine section - all is swell!!

Regards'
Rick 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...