FS2oo4 Video....

Matt1990. Guest

hey all

Im 15 years old and over the last week i have been putting togever my flight sim video.

Mainly it has landings ..... buts worth the download.

the download link = http://www.badongo.com/vid/194181

Please comment , i would love to kno if u like my video or not :]

Thx all

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Matty1990 Guest

Oh btw this is my first Flight sim video 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its a nice video. For the length it is, it is very well put together, especially as a first time. Well done 😉

matty1990 Guest

ty 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Downloading now I'll let you know what I think.

Matty1990. Guest

Hey guys i just made an account for flyaway

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice collection. My only remark is that you are switching views too fast sometimes, otherwise it's excellent for the first time 👏 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Matty1990. wrote:

Hey guys i just made an account for flyaway

🙂

Good choice 😉

Matt1990. Guest

Yea lol i didnt realise untill i watch it all the way threw. I am really sorry about the fast view switches

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

First of all I have some good news and some bad. The first, for your first attempt that was a good video, a bit to long but good. OK now the bad. Please don't take this personaly it's just some comments. You don't have to act on them but if you do, it will make life easier.

OK here they are
*You left the mouse curser visable. There is a tick box so Fraps doesn't pick the curser up.
*FPS fiqures when changing view. Again as above.
*Blank textures when landing. All you need to is pause the sim and let the graphics catch up with the memory.
*AI Labels. This is not very realistic. But each to there own
*ATC message. As above.
*Changing views. This was abit to fast for my liking but that's just me.
*Your pictures. Next time try and crop out those annoying little red bars and the multiplayer message.

Please don't take those comments to heart and no offensive is intened. There just some pointers that will make your next video even better if taken on board.

Steve

Matty1990. Guest

No offence taken at all mate 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...