Simply Eye Candy [look here!!!]

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well, I was looking on the net and I came across a video with awsome aerobatics.It's inspired me to really want to make a good video for the FS again.

As someone said for the Red Bull Air Race topic," These guys make F1 racing look tame".

Just click on this link to download the video:

http://guyrevel.free.fr/WGP/Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv

Comments Please. 😀

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Eye candy indeed! Just amazing aerial acrobatics and beautiful camera work. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

All I can say is WOW

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

😳 Blush

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Thanks for that JVD - Fantastic!
Looking at the age of some of those guys - who said "there are no old ,bold pilots" ??
Stunning - (her plane was n't bad either!!) ❤️ 😉 😉 She looked Russian? - she certainly was rushin' around 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Great video!! I enjoyed it very much. 👍

It should be nice to be on one of those planes....G-fooooorrrcessssss!! 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Awesome video. Thanks JVD. And great sound track. Really sounds good on my speakers. I love the girl.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Amazing, they make it look so easy.

I've seen the Blue Angels a number of times.
Going so fast they have to swing around in a huge arc to get into position for another fly by the field of viewers, doing that necessitates them to fly so low at times they've set off all the car alarms in an entire parking lot.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I hate to be the party-pooper here, but the idea of people seeing how far they can push the envelope without killing themselves or others, leaves me cold.

I never go to air shows of any sort.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

it depends on the sort of air show crashgordon..

the Flying Legends air shows at Duxford here aren't about pushing the envelope... its about show casing a huge part of our history and getting to see glorious WWII machines in action

I personally can't be bothered with watching modern aircraft at airshows (although seeing a 747 display once was crazy) as they are just anonymous A.N. Other grey aircraft...

they just don't have the same stigma as the old warbirds

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Great video, the woman was amazing, gave me a real big woody watchin her doin her stuff 😂

More intresting than watching my wife doing the ironing anyway

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...