FS9.cfg - anyone have this file?

configer Guest

hi, me one can its FS9.cfg-file give? Do not have I no more 😞

PS: Sorry for my english, I`m german 😉

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just launch the sim , it'll build a new one by itself.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Gerechte Produkteinführung das sim, errichtet es selbst ein Neues. Informieren Sie uns, wie Sie.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

[quote="RadarMan"]

Gerechte Produkteinführung das sim, errichtet es selbst ein Neues. Informieren Sie uns, wie Sie.

A side of you we've never seen, eh RM 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

[quote="crosscheck9"]

RadarMan wrote:

😂 Universal translators will do it every time.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Radarman wrote:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

According to http://world.altavista.com/tr this: "Gerechte Produkteinführung das sim, errichtet es selbst ein Neues. Informieren Sie uns, wie Sie." means this: "Fair product introduction sim, establishes it a new. Inform us, like you."

What do you mean by that, RadarMan?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

It's not a true translation. I have used translation programs in the past and they don't usually do a very good job 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's what I got from http://babel.altavista.com/ . I know they can't be exact but I expect them to be fairly close.
They have in the past.
When you try to translate a translation it'll come out looking very bad.
It's like the old TV bit where you tell one person a joke, have them tell it to another who tells it to another and then have the tenth person come out and retell what he heard. The joke is completely different, usually bearing no resemblance to the original.
Eye witness's at a crime all have different stories, same thing.
Radar

@RadarMan..nice german 😉

I know the FS9.cfg - file with start created, but not with me ❓ ❗ its a backup, thus not installation.
😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I know that translators are not exact, but as you said, they are fairly close.

Anyway, it was just a curiosity...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

@RadarMan..nice german 😉

I know the FS9.cfg - file with start created, but not with me ❓ ❗ its a backup, thus not installation.
😉

Here is mine
Click here.
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=253TYTE3161Y30TVT2T6ZXHAMZ

Nice English 😀

Radar

configer Guest

Thanks 😀 😀 😀 😉

nice 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...