VIRGIN AIRLINES!......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

does anyone know where I can a VIRGIN ailines aircraft?

NOTE one that is free.

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

thanks those are good links but i dont have an account with avisim

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Why don't you join Avsim? It's free 😉

Anyway, I can send you the aircraft you want. Just tell me which one and I'll upload it to Yousendit.

Pro Member Trainee
bravo5690 Trainee

yeah on this website there is a download for the airbus a380. its an incomplete package as it has copyright on the original programme but its still flyable with good exterior graphics. if you download the a380 airbus add-on it has virgin atlantic as one of the liveries! hope thats helpful!

Pro Member Chief Captain

I would like to have a VIRGIN AIRLINES 747, and a good DELTA 767, and maybe an AMERICAN AIRLINES 767

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Chris102 already answered your question. Just go to ➡

http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php

and do a little bit of reading - it can't be that hard??? 😳

Regards,
Rick Tee Hee

Pro Member Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

thanks man oh and if you were wondering i dont want an account with avisim also my parents wont let me have one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

thanks man oh and if you were wondering i dont want an account with avisim also my parents wont let me have one.

That defies logic especially because it won't cost yo a cent to join and in all the years I've been a member I had never a single pop-up or other junk to content with.

I'm trying to use logic as the basis of my thinking - but as with viruses and malware of all disguises - there always seems a new surprise in store. WOW!

Regards'
Rick 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I can also vouch for avsim have not noticed any problems. I also want to commend you JarJarBinks for your self discipline. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

You're welcome.

Well, if you want another plane, let me know and I can send it to you. All of the planes I gave you are from Avsim.

Pro Member Chief Captain

are there any pics for them?

if so could you paost some here if its not to much trouble.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sure.

Virgin Atlantic 747-400

American Airlines 767-200

Delta 767-200

All these pictures are from the www.projectopensky.com team.

Pro Member Chief Captain

thanks cool pics

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome 😉

So your paresnts will let you pay 5 dollars to join this site but you cant join another site for free? Just dont tell them then and register anyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain

its complicated

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...