37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Socks are fun
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Pro Member Trainee
DanM Trainee

After a complaint from my sister that there are no horses in MS2004, I searched for horses in the scenery and only got a couple of planes with horse in the description.

There are some areas of the world where there are wild horses, anyone got an idea for an add-on? They apparently can be still and non-moving, but according to my sister there must be a semi-accurate number of the horses in that region.... 🙄

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

In all fairness I think we would need cows and pigs to. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

In all fairness I think we would need cows and pigs to. 😂

It is comforting to see that sanity prevails 🍻

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I left out a lot of animals, but I couldn't name them all and I think it gets the message across. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Always the thinker!! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

When I first bought FS2004 the first thing I looked for were dogs. You see I love my dogs and thought that maybe if I purchased a Flight Simulator I would find some. I travelled for hours, day's, weeks in my little Cessna seaching for them. Not one could be found although the search isn't over. I miss my Rottweiler and Yorkshire Terriers, but most of all I miss my cute little Chihuahuas. Although they would be pretty hard to find from 2000ft up, the search goes on and don't worry I'll inform this forum once any of my wonderful, lovely dogs are found.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Pigs would be nice, but not until pigs can fly. ROFL

That said, anyone wanting to see animals in a flight simulator has some serious Umm... issues.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Pigs would be nice, but not until pigs can fly.

That reminds me the famous...''Pigs In Spaaaaceeee'' 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

If pigs could fly would the latest Rolls Royce turbofans be able to cope with a "pig strike" 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Pigs would be nice, but not until pigs can fly. ROFL

I can tell you Pelicans can do a number on you, do you really want pigs to fly? I would not want to be under a flying pig when the exhaust kicks in. Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Little piggy in the sky, 🙄
Why'd you drop that in my eye? 😳
Don't be mad, Mad
Don't be sad, 😞
I'm just glad that cows can't fly. 🍅

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Little piggy in the sky, 🙄
Why'd you drop that in my eye? 😳
Don't be mad, Mad
Don't be sad, 😞
I'm just glad that cows can't fly. 🍅

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👏 👏 👏

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

The only flying horse I ermember, and I'm almost old enough to have known him, is Pegasus. But I'm not sure that if we created a sim for Pegasus, what kind of panel would we need to use???? Or would he fly on his own autopilot???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

... Or would he fly on his own autopilot???

Pegasus invented the autopilot. Hence the "P" in AP 🤔

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

We went from a Flight sim website to a farm sim website....funny how that works 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...