concorde sound and panel

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Hi everyone, i have just downloaded the concorde off of avsim (the file name is asiacon or something close to that) but there is no cockpit or virtual cockpit view and the sound is of a 737. So i downloaded a panel and sound and put them in all the right file but there is still no cockpit or vc or sound Mad so if any of you know what i am doing wrong please let me know for flying without the real sound and cockpit is very strange. Thanks to all who can help

Flyboy92

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

go to https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1788/fsx-concorde/ find the Projet Mach 2 thing, find the english site, and download the full concorde. That one's a lot better, and last I heard they got the panel up for download again.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks for the site FEM but i cannot read alien language ROFL so what can i click on to find the earthling lanuguage?

Flyboy92

(or..is it french)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Thanks for the site FEM but i cannot read alien language ROFL so what can i click on to find the earthling lanuguage?

Flyboy92

(or..is it french)

You click on where it says English 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

okay i found the english version and did all the zipping and transfering folders to folders and all that other good stuff BUT even though it shows the PM2-concorde in the aircraft folder it is not in the list of aircraft to select. so please someone tell me what to do.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

okay i found the english version and did all the zipping and transfering folders to folders and all that other good stuff BUT even though it shows the PM2-concorde in the aircraft folder it is not in the list of aircraft to select. so please someone tell me what to do.

Flyboy92

That's a tricky one because no one knows exactly what you've done.

Judging by the speed (you on steroids?) everything went down, I wouldn't be surprised if a little mistake crept in.

Try retracing your steps and reading EVERYTHING re: documentation and readme files.

Good luck
Rick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Flyboy92

Did you look under Aerospatiale <something-or-other>?

Pro Member First Officer

okay tailhook, i retraced my steps about 4 times and still no luck. Like i said it shows the concorde in the aircraft folder but it is not in the simulator.

😳 😳 why on earth would i be on steroids 😳 😳

Sheesh i am only 13

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

13? That explains it. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

13? That explains it. 😉

WOW!!! For once we agree Group Wave

why on earth would i be on steroids

..because you're doing it too fast, man 😳

Try this: In your aircraft.cfg file make sure that where it says :

sim= is followed by the EXACT name of your Air file (except for the word .air)

In many cases this fixes the problem.
One question - did you use self installers?

Good luck, Rick 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook, i am not quite getting that. Here i will tell you in steps what i am doing.

1. I download and save the file into my fsdownloads file.
2. I unzip the zip file and open up my computer.
3. I take and send panel to panel and texture to texture and so on.
4. I then open up aircraft and the name is in the listings of aircraft.
5. I open up fs04 click on change aircraft and it is not there.

Well there you have it. If you feel like typing all the steps for me to follow then go ahead. But i am not going to force you to do it if it is to hard to explain. But i am sure after awile i will figure it out. Thanks.

Flyboy92 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sorry Flyboy I can't go through it all at the moment . That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to help you. I've just sent you a PM. If it doesn't help, let me know.
Let's continue this via PM, okay?

Rick

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Hi All, as I have been looking for a good version of Concorde, this topic has had my interest,

I have followed all your instructions, and have a perfect sim version of Concorde now running, boy she is beautiful, but think the flight charateristics need a bit more fine tuning. Nothing terrible, except I didn't expect it to handle so easily, more like my Spit.

Thanks All, and of course RadarMan without your URL for the English version, I was completely lost in an alien world. 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...