Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Eye level constant in FSX, movable in FS2004.

Pro Member Trainee
PontusE Trainee

I've got both FS2004 and FSX "De Luxe" - but strongly do prefer the older one. Simly because it's too difficult (then in reallity , I know since my father were pilot for 30 years and flew DC7, Boeing 720, Airbus A300 (rather big)
and Airbus A320.) Even at airspeed around 150 knots is there never a problem seeing the runway in clear wheather, with FS2004 the eye-level easilly can be changed. FLX offers a stupid transperency of the aircraft instead, very stupid. From even the biggest airliners (in reallity) the pilots can see the runway even if they come below the glideslope a bit and are flying slow. /PontusE

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Go through the keymappings, in the VC you can move your viewpoint forward/back, up/down, and left/right in addition to tilt and pan on a hat switch or with the mouse.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Traches wrote:

Go through the keymappings, in the VC you can move your viewpoint forward/back, up/down, and left/right in addition to tilt and pan on a hat switch or with the mouse.

Also to add.... SHIFT + ENTER moves the eye level up... forgot what moves it down. Embarassed