Has this ever happened to you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'm ready to fly from KLAX to KPSP. I get clearance to taxi and hold short at runway 7L, which I do. There is an American Airlines 767 behind me. They get cleared for takeoff before me. 😳

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest

If he's bigger than you pull to the side of the taxiway - Fear if your'e bigger than him stand your ground Nope and sue ATC and his airline for compensation if he does n't stop 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

what kind of ai traffic are you using?

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Well, sometimes, even if u hold short, the aircraft behind may request clearence to the aircraft behind you, therefore he is granted oppurtunity to depart first. Make sure he didn't request it before you either. If thats not the case, then I think it must be a glitch. I've had glitches like that happen to me many times aswell...eg..the same as ur case, or an aircraft is asked to hold short, and then it never resumes taxiing..I'm using Project AI. I don't know about you, but I'm sure the problems are in some way related. I'll try to look into it, however, I doubt I'll find anything unless I know exactly what traffic program your using.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I suppose glitches can happen. Well, I will worry about it when I get back. It's the weekend and I'm flying my Cessna 337 from St. Maarten to Bermuda, with stops in between.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Enjoy your trip! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

That happened to me once. I cancelled the flight plan, took off, and re-initiated the plan again...works fine to solve the glitch I guess.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That happened to me too. I just take off first because I'm already at the runway 😛

Bad bad ATC...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...