What Has Happened To My Water Effects?

Pro Member Trainee
Steven Frost (frosty010) Trainee

Ok, i was just flying the other day in the DH Beaver Floatplane in FSX. When i touched down on the water, i got some wierd effects. The water was not in a spray form but realy wierd. Once i have found out how to post pictures on here, i will put one up. Please help.

Steve

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

you can specify the water effect in setting. It is auto gen'd.

Pro Member Trainee
Steven Frost (frosty010) Trainee

Thanks for posting, i am running FSX on maxed out details on everything (in custom settings all the bars are to the full extent).

Pro Member Trainee
roelli98 Trainee

wow! what are your computer specs?

frosty010 wrote:

Thanks for posting, i am running FSX on maxed out details on everything (in custom settings all the bars are to the full extent).

MAX'd out ???

don't bother.

FSX was not designed to be MAX'd out today. (says microsoft)
no computer can run FSX max'd out today.

microsoft has built-in sooooo much realism into FSX that it will take a few years for the hardware to catch up to its demand.

learn to be humble, and enjoy the game at mid-power. You will be a happier simmer that way.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...