SAD NEWS ABOUT HEINO

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

After 50 years of beautiful music, the great Heinz Georg-Kramm has announced that he is going to retire from the stage. This is very difficult for me to type, as even the legendary hard-ass FEM is finally crying seriously over something.

If you don't understand, Heino was, and always will be my favorite singer in the entire universe. Rammstein pales in comparison, Poison will never ever take his place. He is also my personal Hero with a frickin- capital H.

Thanks for reading this, I hope someone understands this weirdness...

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

FEM you can be assured that we all share in your grief Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

...though I can't help but think that some of the grieving will be done due to the change of your sig pic Devil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

who the hell is this guy?

I have never heard of him?!

Why are you getting so upset anyway FEM you big baby 🙂 you still have his tunes on cd / mp3 or whatever - its only someone who sings stuff

From the name, is he some german artist?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I can understand you FEM,but you have to know that its much better for an artist retired to the pick of his career instead of standing on the scene and his funs see him to die(artistcly)there. ❗
With this way a decent artist keep his good name and his glory forever.

Dont take it too much.You have his work and you will enjoy it anytime you like. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Insight, Heino is a German singer, and he is FEM's Hero.
Yes, Heino is a guy who sings stuff, but for FEM that is not right.

When I joined Fly Away, FEM kept his Heino avatar forever. I've never seen a change is his avatar. He always had his Heino avatar, and I'm sure he'll keep it forever.

FEM, I understand you...I know it's hard for you. But life is life. Every singer retires sometime.

Heino will always be your Hero, and that's what really cares.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...