Sabadell Airport in Flight Simulator 2006

quiro22 Guest

Me gustaria que recrearan bien el polemico aeropuerto de Sabadell. Estoy harto de que siempre lo representen como una pista solitaria envuelta de pisos a su alrededor.... es pequeñico,......pero no tanto!!!!!!

Un abrazo muy furte amigos!!!!!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don't understand what you are saying dude!! 😕 😕 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm...

Gustaria me that recreated the polemico airport of Sabadell well. I am very of which always they represent it as a surrounded solitary track of floors to his around.... is pequeñico...... but not as much!!!!!! A hug very furte friends!!!!!!

Sorry if its not correct

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That really cleared it up. ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Umm...

Gustaria me that recreated the polemico airport of Sabadell well. I am very of which always they represent it as a surrounded solitary track of floors to his around.... is pequeñico...... but not as much!!!!!! A hug very furte friends!!!!!!

Sorry if its not correct

Hehe, that's a weird translation...

Here's the correct translation of what he wanted to say:

I'd like them to recreate the controversial airport of Sebadell. I'm tired that they always represent it as a lonely runway surrounded by floors ( Dont Know )....it's tiny...but not at all.

I don't understand when he says "envuelta de pisos a su alrededor". I speak spanish but don't know what that means. 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

que?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

But it only has one runway. So what's the problem?

Sabadell Airport (QSA/LELL)

Sabadell, Spain, Ctra de Bellaterra s/n, E-08205 Sabadell/Barcelona

Tel: +34 93 728 21 00
Fax: +34 93 728 21 05
e-mail: anprieto@aena.es
AFTN: LELLYDYX
Airport Director: Antonio Navarro Prieto
Operator: AENA
Airport Data: Sabadell 2km (1mile), Position 31°31´15"N, 002°06´18"E, Elevation 142m (465ft), Operating hours 09:00-Sunset

Airfield Data: Fire Category 2
Navigational Aids: NDB
Runway 1: Heading 13/31, 900m (2,952ft)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...