Holy crap!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ok, our school (To celebrate hunting season) had it's annual "Camo shirt Night" at the gym. Ted Nugent was there, and he played the National Anthem on his Guitar. Now, as some of you don't know, the anthem has always been a tear jerker for me...kind of. But when that camoflage guitar screamed out those notes, dear Lord in heaven, it took everything I had to not have tears running down my face. It was more beautiful than an entire symphony orchestra playing it. All I can say is WOW!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Sounds like a great permoance, FEM.

While I don't get a tear in my eye from hearing my national anthem, I still get 'shivers up my spine'. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hey FEM... 😉

Dont you think that this is an interesting off-topic post...? 😉 😀

Friendly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

😂 Very good point. I almost PM'ed RM about moving it. Then...my Boo (Girlfriend) called, and I forgot. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

😂 Very good point. I almost PM'ed RM about moving it. Then...my Boo (Girlfriend) called, and I forgot. Embarassed

It is normal when such a nice lady calls you forget everything dear FEM... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...