Ok, our school (To celebrate hunting season) had it's annual "Camo shirt Night" at the gym. Ted Nugent was there, and he played the National Anthem on his Guitar. Now, as some of you don't know, the anthem has always been a tear jerker for me...kind of. But when that camoflage guitar screamed out those notes, dear Lord in heaven, it took everything I had to not have tears running down my face. It was more beautiful than an entire symphony orchestra playing it. All I can say is WOW!
4 Answers
Sounds like a great permoance, FEM.
While I don't get a tear in my eye from hearing my national anthem, I still get 'shivers up my spine'. 🙂
Hey FEM... 😉
Dont you think that this is an interesting off-topic post...? 😉 😀
Friendly
😂 Very good point. I almost PM'ed RM about moving it. Then...my Boo (Girlfriend) called, and I forgot. ![]()
Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:
😂 Very good point. I almost PM'ed RM about moving it. Then...my Boo (Girlfriend) called, and I forgot.
It is normal when such a nice lady calls you forget everything dear FEM... 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Captain