My Dream Came True

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

All day today, I heard helicopters flying overhead. President Bush is coming to town on Friday, and I thought it would just be some CH-47's transporting security. Well, on my way home, on the highway, there comes a loud helicopter sound. I look up, and there's two VH-3D's flying in a formation over the highway. When I got home, they flew over my house! So I called the airport to ask if that was really a VH-3D. I asked the woman in the Security Office over the phone if that was the VH-3D. She answered "There isn't going to be a motorcade Friday". Then I asked, "Did the Transport plane arrive with the helicopters yet? Her response: "There isn't going to be a motorcade Friday".

So I get to the airport, but only visible were some Cessna Citation II's and a Hooters 732. But as I drove around the parking lot, I saw 2 VH-3D's and six CH-47's parked in front of the hanger fathest from the terminal! So I walk to a gate next to this hanger, and 2 HMX-1 pilots come over to me, and invite me into the Hanger!

It was a dream come true!

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Wow Chris, this really is a dream come true for you! I'm so glad that you finally got to see that!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

I must say that is realy cool I am glad that a dream of your has come true all I need is for mine to come true

CHEERS MATE! 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Very, very cool! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That's great, Chris!! 👏 I am also glad that your dream came true. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris,
Of all the people on this forum you are the one that should be the first to see the presidential aircraft.
I'm very happy for you.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I can feel your happines Chris and im happy too with you... 😉
Never stop dreamimg and never stop trying to make your dreams true. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Wow, congrads Chris! You are one extremely lucky person. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

That is great Chris! 😀 I know how you feel. I have the unlikely ability to feel that way whenever I feel like it 😎 . Living in Ohio is for the most part a drag, but it does have one feature that more than makes up for it. The US Air Force museum at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. If any of you ❗ EVER ❗ feel like visiting, let me know and I will be more than happy to meet you there. I have been through that place 8 times and still get goose-bumps thinking about seeing it again

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Ooooh I can imagine that tingling feeling as you enter the cockpit - Just amazing - Congrats

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

you lucky Censored

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for your kind words!
🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...