enhanced scenery to buy in the shops

gazpode_l Guest

can anybody tell me of any descent software I can get in the shops here in the uk to upgrade the existing crappy default scenery for fs2004.

I have looked at fsterrain which I have on order from HMV but they are still saying "it's showing on screen as sold out" and are unable to give me an answer as to when it will be back in IF EVER! despite the fact I ordered it back in AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER! Mad

I have looked at european enhanced scenery but this is now a deleted title! Crying or Very sad

Both of which are available via ebay but I cannot use ebay at the moment

plllllllllssssssssss help!

regards
gazpode

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Save your money and have a look here ➡

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/uk.php

gazpode_l Guest

Well
thanks for the great linx 😎

Basides the point the money is actually a small sum as agreed with my parents relating to my upcomming 26th birthday on nov 19!

26.......goood grief ❗

speak soon

gaz

🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...