*I've got a new Airbus!*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello everyone!

Today I have got a new repaint for my favourite plane to fly - the IFDG Airbus A319 series. Thanks alot to the generous davec for doing this for me and Ill soon post some screenshots for all you guys to see!

Mike 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Another great paint job by davec, I am looking forward to the screenshots!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I feel bad. 😞 Davec has made Air Mauritius an awsome 777 repaint and they eventually told me that they aren't going to replace the 767's with 777's but instead for 3 new A340 advanced. Anyway my point is, Air Mauritius nor I thanked him for his efforts. Thanks Davec. 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...