download problem

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

😕
I am logged on, but when I click to download something it knocks me back to the old you must join screen. Anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks,
Mike

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

I have the same problem. Registered weeks ago and still can't download. WTF???? Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

What browsers are you using?

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

I am logged on, but when I click to download something it knocks me back to the old you must join screen. Anyone have any ideas what may be wrong?

That's ditto for me too.

Tried with Mozilla and IE6.

Michael

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I am using IE6, I actually did download a couple files, but now it will not work.
I see the Welcome Jelami up in the top left, but if I click download, it goes away, and asks me to log in.

Mike

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Crying or Very sad
Still having difficulty downloading, it keeps sending me back to the create an account screen.

Any help woulkd be appreciated.

Mike

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...