Best throttle?

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

What's the best throttle you can buy? I've been looking on the CH website and they have a "twin engine" and "multi-engine" throttle quadrant. I assume the best one to get would be multi-engine (for flying jets?) If anyone had it and could give an opinion on whether it was worth the $$$ it would be great!

Thanks... JTH 🙂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I could be 100% wrong here, but from my reading of their site,the only difference I can see is the different colors of the handles. Since these units appear to be configurable for what ever you want, what each is used for depends on you.

Again, I could be wrong about this.

Say if you were flying a heavy (737 or the like), would this be an accurate simulation of the throttle?

Pro Member Trainee
costring Trainee

there is only one model, it comes with two extra black knobs. so you can do the twin prop thing or 4 engines.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...