What a crash!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Cape Town - A pilot and her passenger were in a stable condition in hospital after their light aircraft crashed in Durbanville, Cape Town, on Sunday. Police spokesperson superintendent Debbie Pheiffer said the female pilot, 60, struck electricity lines near the airfield which caused her plane to crash. The pilot sustained an injury to her face while her male passenger, 57, suffered injuries to his lower back. They were taken to the Durbanville Medi-Clinic.

Anyway I'm sure you don't want to read that.

After all I never read it all. So here a video clip of the lady crashing her plane [I think even 56k can watch this

Last edited by Jon Van Duyn (JVD) on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

thats nasty!

they were very lucky to survive!

2 people were killed recently in a Tiger Moth in the UK near White Waltham airfield 😞

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

There was an airplane crash up here in Milwaukee. I guess a 4 seated was on approach into KMWC(Timmerman) and it got caught in some wires. But the pilot survived.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

You know they say you shouldn't believe everything you see on T.V.

Hehe, well this crash is one fine example. The reporters said this was the first time she crashed 😳. What a lie. My father used to fly with her in the okavango swamps and he says it was there where she crashed for her first time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...