VATSIM Help!

mikee747 Guest

Hi,

Just a problem.

A few weeks ago I received an Email from VATSIM saying my account was permanently suspended due to "DEAD EMAIL". I am to believe that they do not think my email address is real which it is as it is an @aol.com format.

I contacted VATSIM and I have had no reply and I sent it over 18 hours ago. For an organisation that says its the best they don't like replying to emails that shows that they messed up.

Can anybody here help me to get back online with them???

My name is Michael Stokes and my VATSIM ID #946331

I am really annoyed at them.

Thanks for any help,
Michael Stokes

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
mikee747 Guest

Is anybody going to help?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Mike, be patient my lad once someone once told me - wait a bit longer and see if anyone who comes online can help. Maybe know one is online who can help at this moment

SteveT 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Do you have the full text of their email to you?

mikee747 Guest

I can't remember it all.

Key points:

It was from an automated "noreply@vatsim.com"

It says the reason 946331 was permanently suspended was "DEAD EMAIL" which I explained earlier is not true.

I send an email to around 4 different VATSIM departments including member department etc, and I have gotten no response from them as of yet. It really bugs me that they would do that!

Regards,
Michael Stokes

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Why not reregister with the same e-mail but a different name.
If they send you an e-mail telling you that e-mail is already in use then tell them your problem.

Radar

mikee747 Guest

Already Tried, when I typed it in on the application form it came up with an error saying this email address is already in used.

O'well switched to IVAO now! VATSIM's loss!

Regards,
Michael Stokes

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Their website sets cookies, which, if found, will not permit a new registration. Remove the cookies.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...