Carenado Releases Their Next Baby!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

The Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II is the newest model that Carenado has made. I don't have it but I can garuntee that it is great. After having their Cessna 182RG, I know that this airplane with be as good as the 182RG was. If anybody picks it up, please let me know how it is. Thanks. BTW heres the site https://www.simshack.net/products/cessna-u206g-stationair-6-ii-fsx-199

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Well, it won't be me. I had an interesting "conversation" with them. It seems their site doesn't like my browser's privacy settings. I complained. They said delete my cookies and use the default settings. I said, "Since I'm paying, accept my settings or I'll buy elsewhere."

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Carenado really do make some planes that don't hit the frame rates. Man, this thing is might burn a hole in my pocket.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

That is one of the most ugliest planes I have ever seen Yucky

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i just got it, ill post some screen shots when i get back from the store

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

alright here is my little mini review.
the plane has an option to have the wheelpants or not. it has very goog frames and great detail (look at screen shots below) is has a nice 2d panel and virtual cockpit, you can have it in vc and it will still have good frame rates. it has an awsome soundset. and thats about it.

now to the screen shots. i took these at tacoma narrows in seattle washington with real world weather.

here is the virtual cockpit

2d panel

doors open

view of the pilot (notice that the window is open) and the pilot moves his head around

take off

view of the tacoma bridge in the backround

landing

another landing shot

and another landing shot

so there is my first review in something for fs and i hope it helpd some people out there 😉 and of course i recomend it to anybody that like ga flying or just wants a nice and fairly cheap plane

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I love the cockpit shading. Just when i thought the C182 from Carenado was the best!......

You may have talked me into a buy...but we'll see 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

That is one of the most ugliest planes I have ever seen Yucky

It's not sleek, but it isn't ugly. It looks like a 182 on growth hormones.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Is that the standard paint job that comes with the plane because it's wonderful.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yeah, the standard Carenado paints are awesome, and usually the exterior paints will affect the color of your upholstery in the main cabin!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...