Good places to fly..?

Pro Member Trainee
ANThrx Trainee

Just wanted to know if there was a site I could go to look up good places to fly... routes/courses. Maybe flight plans I can download or something... or even if someone just has a suggestion depart/arrive. I know how to set up the flight plans in fs9 just dont realy know any kewl places worth going in FS9... thanx in advance
ANT

Oh I like all types of flying.. own 3 crafts all for different styles.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I like to fly a small GA (my Deke) prop in Switzerland in the winter.
Flying in the mountains is a challenge, you can see the airstrips miles away.
I use my GPS and fly from one to another.

Radar

Guest Ed Guest

I recommend the Alaskan Floatplane Pilot flights that come with FS09, if you haven't done them before. Very nice scenery, some challenging (but not extremely difficult) flights, and the charts are included, which adds something to the experience.

Ed

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

ANThrx, have a look see over this here thread. I use it all the time when i can't think of anyplace to fly to. You won't be dissapointed!

www.simtours.net

Flyboy 92

Pro Member Trainee
ANThrx Trainee

Thanx for the help guys. I like the site simtours... not alot of extra junk on the site so I can use it as a link in my kneeboard during flight. Great site to use ingame.

Thanks again

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Try this:

www.aegeanseagull.com/bb

It's a challenging world tour around some of the world, started by this VA. I think registrations are closed, but no matter. You can check the routes and they have everything. Scenery, flight plans, approach charts. Give it a spin 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...