Lung cancer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey, FEM's gotta do a thingy on lung cancer for school, but he can't find out the percentage of the population affected by it.

I'm looking for something like

"Approximately one out of every 300 people are affected" or some stat like that.

Anyone know?

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I did a quick search with google and found that 44.9% of everybody who gets it dies from it. But I know that 's not your question.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

the stat they keep plugging in the UK is that "1 in every 3 of us will get some form of Cancer"

dunno about lung cancer specifically

mind you , you could probably just make it up.. 😀

As the late great genius Spike Milligan once said "88.8% of statistics are made up on the spot"

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Insight wrote:

As the late great genius Spike Milligan once said "88.8% of statistics are made up on the spot"

Lol, you are probably right Insight! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Lies, damn lies and statistics!

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

radarman can you change your name to LInk man you have like 3000000 lnks posted, you should make a tally 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

radarman can you change your name to LInk man you have like 3000000 lnks posted, you should make a tally 🙂

😂 Giving someone a link is better and easier than having me explain it. I leave that to the people that wrote the link that they developed.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Smoking is the main cause....

My friends mum has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer...

She has one year left to live with her 17 year old daughter 😕

In my opinion, smoking should be Banned

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

In that case I'd chew...it's got me 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im a Censored smoker and i hate myself for doing this... Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i managed to quit after smoking for 10 years

best thing I did

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

i managed to quit after smoking for 10 years

best thing I did

I envy you Dr. Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...