Does anyone have the Reality-xp weather?
I was wondering if it's any good before I get the old mastercard out. It can be found here if anyone's interested
➡ http://www.reality-xp.com/products/WX5/index.htm
1 Answers
I've been thinking of getting it, too. I have Reality-XP's Sandel SN-3308 and have been busy retrofitting it into as many panels as I can.
If the weather radar works as well, it should be great.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain