Navlog crashes after IE7 install

Bashdabish Guest

My Navlog started crashing recently and sent me hurtling back to my desktop. I searched these forums but did not find anyone else with similar issues. I knew that that Navlog is done in html format so I wondered if IE7 had anything to do with it.

I was right. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555608

It basically tells you to delete OLEACC.DLL file in your main FS9 directory.

Job done.

Hope you all find this information quicker than I did.

Bash

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for the info 👍
I think it has already mentioned in forums but this post will bring this issue high in topics again. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks bishdabash 👍

This might be of use to some others...

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3771/kneeboard-problems/

😉

Pro Member Trainee
chuckburmester Trainee

Does the flying lessons and the help work now with ie7. I did not have any problem with FS crashing or anything but the flying lessons, news, and help sections did not work. If there is a fix, I would love to go back to IE7 as I like it a lot better than 6.

Thanks in advance.
Chuck

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thanks a lot!
🙂

BashDaBish Guest

chuckburmester wrote:

Does the flying lessons and the help work now with ie7. I did not have any problem with FS crashing or anything but the flying lessons, news, and help sections did not work. If there is a fix, I would love to go back to IE7 as I like it a lot better than 6.

Thanks in advance.
Chuck

Chuck,

Try the above fix anyway as it was not just limited to the problem I described.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...