Flying at night in VC looks so fake!!!

Long-Distance Guest

When I'm flying at night the virtual cockpit looks so dark, instruments, panel lights and displays aren’t lit very well. Especially the displays (I mean their susposed be TV screens!!) I can barley make out the V-Speed on them. I know it has a lot to do with resolution too. But come on, the only way I can tell if an indicator light is "lit" is by turning on that cursed red cabin light. And even then they’re still dim. What can I do bout making a more realistic virtual cockpit? I use virtual reality a little but VC stinks in the dark 🙄 !

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

default plane?

Long-Distance Guest

Yea mostly, But all of the planes iv flown seem to have bad lighting effects

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...