General: General Flight Simulation

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

AirAustin

HTML coding?

I was just typing in my signature (I will have one soon, hopefully) when it said to use HTML coding. What is that?And also, just to be sure, what are Smilies?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
bones44

IL 2 Sturmovik

:oops: is there any way of getting a 'no-crack CD' for this program ❓ have been able to crack fs2004 & cfs3 😂 😀 please help! thanks, bones...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Munkeh

Manchester Airport/ATC

Going on a tour of concorde at manchester airport's viewing park in a few weeks, while we're down there we're gonna go to the end of one of the runways to film a few planes 🙂 Just wondering though, on atc, because I've never done this before, c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Simon1980 on
Tom P

Lost Password and Nickname

I lost my user name and password and no one is responding to my four email messages. Where can I go to retrieve this information?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Peligroso on
Norami

X-Plane and FlightGear

I recently registered and everything to this site, and I was wondering what downloads would be best for FlightGear and X-Plane, if any, for more aircraft? I was also wondering if anyone knows anything about the Aurora? does anyone have a download for t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Norami on
Anticept

Anyone know a good modern combat flight simulator?

I am looking for a good modern combat flight simulator. I have tried many places to find reviews on them, but all I get is "Lock On". It doesn't look very appealing to me, I want a sim like good ol' Jane's USAF and USNF. I would still play them had it not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
David_MC on
n9xv

Qbasic programs

Hi, name here is Kevin. What a great site! I'm looking foward to hangin out with the bunch here. I write programs in Qbasic for a variety of stuff like electronics, Amatuer Radio etc. I'v written some for aviation stuff and wondered if I could upload them...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Doyley on
Dan the pilot

Does it cost to go to...

im heading to duxford on sat. i was wondering does it cost to enter? There is not going to be an airshow. Im just going there to look at the aircrafts. So im asking does it cost to enter? I dont want to go there and finding that i have to pay....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Propman on
Deltaman

Cargo Pilot: is it worth it?

I was just wondering... is Cargo Pilot worth it? If you don't know what it is, go to the SimShack shop. Please help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
propman on
angelogg

Have you seen this landing?

I found this on youtube.com, i wonder what the passengers felt. 😳 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFN7c8sgDQ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Propman on
D190

What is a pilot club all about?

What does pilot clubs involve? Iv'e never realy known what a pilot club is all about. What is it about?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Philip2

Airbus A380

I have a problem (question) and would be greatful for advice. I recently baught the Abacus Airbus A380 (great Add-on) When i play on FS2002 the game will not have the usuall AI traffic, but only the Airbus A380 AI traffic at Toulouse. Please can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Thunderbirdman2

[ Poll ] Real world pilot or no

What Are you???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
D190

What is the best way?

whats the best way of paying for your training? You know should i pay for 2 to 3 hrs training a week which would mean saving money or should i pay 1 hr a week straite from my wages? You see i know where to train and the cost of it. The cost is £99 an ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
D190

where can i find flight sim mutiplayer?

im intrested on playing flight simulator on line but i dont know where. Does anybody know where i can play fs mutilpayer?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Munkeh

Pics of landing at Arrecife, Lanzarote

Hey guys, Not sure how much this is of intrest to you lot, probably seen a lot better before, and some of you even peformed landings! but I thought I'd post anyway 🙂 Got some pictures and 2 videos of landings at arrecife airport, situated on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
KenTel

Has the Forum been down, or why haven't I been able to log o

For quite a few days now, I have been unable to access the forum, all other forums I frequent have been no problem. But Flyaway has been totally inaccessable. I knew what my password was, but everytime I entered User Name and Password, I had the messag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
Deja blue

southwest 737-300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SSpNz_Lxh0&mode=related&search= is this a 737-300 or 700. i think its a 300 cause the engines are shorter. this is pretty insane. its a texan. but thats really close call. doesnt look it at first, but whatever....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astraGTE on
D151

BAD NEWS!!

A young 16 year old has died! He was flight training and he was on a solo flight. The couse of the crash is unkown but all they know is that he was in a noise dive and he was heading for a park which was full of children. Near by people who saw said...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
D151 on

Any Stand alone Spitfire/Warbird sims?

Does anyone know if there are any good spitfire/warbird sims/downloads that are stand alone programs, ie not add ons for flight simulator or combat flight simulator?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
D151

did anyone know that you can train to fly a spitfire?

You can actuly be trained to fly a spitfire and i know where. its in england and its the duxford airfield. at first i did not know that but knowing that i have decided to train in a spitfire....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
D151 on
huskertko

Scanners

I live very near a small tower controlled aiport that I take my son to about every weekend to watch planes land and take off. I am looking to get a scanner to listen to ATC and such, but I don't know what type of scanner to get. Will any police scanner ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Seriousdamage

Falcon 4.0

HI Everyone, I have been using FS 2004 for some time now and I have decided to give a try to Falcon 4.0 just for a change, but I don't have a manual and there't nice lessons like in FS 2004. Does anyone know where I could find a good manual that explai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TSK on
sandler52

antonov 225

I recently got the Antonov 225 and it is great except I can't seem to find a runway long enough for it. My joystick is on order so that may have to do with not getting the plane off the ground. Any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
PanAmerican

Stealth

I was wondering what nations have a stealth that they are using. I know that the US has 'em, but not sure if there are any others. :umm...:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Evolutionist

I have the aviation bug! ive just gota fly again!!

once i got in my first aircraft cockpit i got nervers. When i took of i loved it. it was my trail flight. It has been a few weeks since then and i cant help to want to do it again. I belive ive got the aviation bug! I now wish to be a pilot. Ill do anythi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Evolutionist on
lenin

joysticks?

hello, I am looking to buy a new joystick. I have the microsoft Sidewinder one and I feel it is time to update. If you know of any good ones please say. (note. prefferably under £50)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Atheist on
PanAmerican

Sickness Guarantee for RCT3

Here is one of the rides that I created for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4667778017670653237 It is called the Sickness Guarantee. Every person that rode this coaster became ill. 6 out of 10 peeps threw up right afte...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on

ship sim?????

hi. now, i dunno if this post is meant to fit into this forum but i think a ship sim would be quite good. now, i guess your all thinkin how boring coz all you do is see sea and go in a straight line, but then the point of these sims is to show you what it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Student pilot

IM CLOSE TO PASSING MY PILOTS LICENCE!!!!

I am close to passing my pilots licence(Nppl) 😀 i cant wait intill i pass. I am amazed that i had to pay £3300. Its alot cheaper than ppl. Which is why i am going for the ppl later on in piloting. Im doing great in my pilot training and ive al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
danielscotcher

[ Poll ] E-D 3D Glasses

hi im think about buying some of these E-D 3D Glasses that are advertised on this site does any body own any and what do you think of them do they work with ms flight sim 2004? thanks daniel scotcher...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
flightcheck

First Flight :)

Today, my 16th birthday. I went flying...I would say for the first time but i have done a bit of gliding, but it was a first in a powered aircraft. It was only a TIF (trial instructory flight) but it counts towards my first lesson which i should be starti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MooneyN2996L on
Tanart

Skymaster 337

I am looking to buy an airplaine hopefully by the end of the year. I have flown the Skymaster once and was very impressed. The can be bought fairly reasonable. I would like to hear opinions from some who have flown them more than I. Also I have heard s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Don Wood on

Landing Airplane

Hi, im new and and I are not good in English but i hope you understand it. Now the question, anybody have good tips to land the airline? Ps. I buy the game today 😂 I post it here, I don't know what forum i will post this thread in, but if that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
lenin

What we like about flying

Just wondering what everybody liked about flying in general. I like the thrill of taking off, the tension of landing and the idea that something weighing 100's tons can lift off the ground. I personally am not a pilot but would like to be one, someday. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
190 on
jarred_01

Why do threads here differ in maximum length so much?

Hey everyone, I've been wondering about this for the past couple of weeks, and so have finally decided to ask here. Now, here's my question: Why do the length of flyaway threads differ in length so much. For example, have a look at this thread here:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
ceetee

2 Minute Guide to Maximase your Flight Sim Experience!

The following is a "two-minute guide" by Koorby that was imbedded in another post. It has helped me and I thought it would be good to post it here where it might get the attention it deserves. Give his suggestions a try if you haven't already. You won't b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Flyer190

IM ON MY WAY TO PILOT TRAINING!

At first i did not have enough cash to start training BUT! now i ca n afford it. I am going for my ppl as soon as possible! i will be training at the clacton aroclub. ill be paying £99 hr. Which is alot cheaper than stapleford since there price is £135 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
High flying

THE RED ARROWS!!

I just love the red arrows. THERE BLOODY BRILIANT! The one thing i had always wanted to be is a red arrows pilot but i doubt i would ever make it to be a red arrows pilot. SInce you would have to be the best of the best to be a red arrow pilot! You would ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightcheck on
Oberkomando

Blue Angels

I think that they are just gret, i saw some of their amazing movements and i can say they are masters in their jobs. Crazy stuff 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Nate66

Al Haynes. Very Cool

I got a very nice e-mail today. It is an invitation to be seated with a guest speaker at a local college. The cool thing about it is that the speaker is a guy named Captain Al Haynes of United Airlines Flight 232. This incident was caused by a failure of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Nate66 on

Spotter heaven

Feel like you could reach out and touch it. 😎 http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5706648...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
jeffb57

yes, 100 posts

i have finally gotten past the 100 post mark, and i surely couldn't have done it withouth the support and help of the flyaway site and its members. thank you for providing me with this opprotunity. 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
ICe15

Does enybody konw where can i find fs2004 free?????????

Does enybody konw where can i find fs2004 free????????? 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Moser

Pilot training

I love to fly and it amazed me that pilot training could actuly cost £4000-£6000. I then decided to go for the Nppl. Its alot cheaper and i can go for the ppl later on in piloting. Some training cost do come down to £85 an hour. Which is alot better th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Moser on
lqcorsa

St. Maarten

Yeah its real! I been there before, yes it is in the carribean, around the US virgin islands and stuff, here's a couple of vids of landing and takeoff... http://www.big-boys.com/articles/stmarten.html http://www.aviationexplorer.com/747_landing_st_...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
toontje

sims cd4

i have the next problem,i instaled the sims 2 1,2,and 3 no problem 4th cd says not accessable i tryed alc120% and daemon tools but it wont work can somebody help me with this problem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
egoeglein

FS Passengers

I've been thinking about buying FSPassengers. But I have a question for someone that already has it. My fav plane is the lear 45 and I was wondering if you could use it as a plane in your "airline" and if you could use it with FS Passengers. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
PanAmerican

My Screenshots Website

I created a new website for screenshots. Send me your screenshots, and I'll put the best one on the website. Here's the web site: http://www.freewebs.com/betterscreens...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
Richard96

IS THERE MULTIPLAYER IN FLIGHT GEAR OR WHAT!

I've been tryin to get the freaken multiplayer to work on this game, and i could be wasting my time because i dont even know if there is multiplayer in this game but PLEASE some one write me back and let me know, i've been tryin to get it to work with my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

9 pages with 434 questions.

previous123456789next
Page 8 of 9