FS10?

Pro Member Trainee
Nathan (MeatBall27) Trainee

OK ok so FS9 was alright, anyone know anything about the upcoming FS10? ❓ ❓

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MS is well known for not posting anything "official" until it's almost ready. They're doing the same now.
It's probably going to come out near the release of Windows Vista, maybe be 64 bit (backward compatible).
Beta testers sign a NDA so we won't hear anything until just before the release.
Just a guess.
Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Nathan (MeatBall27) Trainee

Thanks for the update, I have been very curious as to whats is going on....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why do people keep asking about this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I bring back in the light an old post of mine

Tailhook wrote:
MR. Flyaway!!!

Could we please have a separate forum for this recurring nightmare of a debate and the other one... - ... you know, the one that goes something like.. 'Airbus or Boeing'

PLEASE!!!

Since you start this dear Tailhook i would like to add,in a very good and funny mode and not with anger or sarcasm,5 more points.

All bold-caps lock stickies which will right

1.HERE AND ONLY HERE YOU CAN POST ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN FS2006

2.MS WILL RELEASE FS2006 IN THE YEAR 2006.(except if they rename to FS2007 OR 8 OR x... )

3.AIRBUS IS BETTER THAN BOEING *

4.BOEING IS BETTER THAN AIRBUS *

**Alphabetical sorted

5.YOU REGISTRATION MAIL IS REPLYING TO YOU 3-4 DAYS AFTER YOU PAY.CHECK ALSO YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER BECAUSE SOMETIMES THIS MAIL GOES THERE.WELCOME TO FLYAWAY IN ADVANCE

Of course im kidding and im not sarcastic or offensive to all the great guys that write their great and technical confirmed opionions about all these issues.

A litle fun is never unacceptable...i guess

P.S. Sorry for big bold caps lock letters but dew to circumstances i think it was necessary...

😉 Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Okay, for simplicity's sake may I suggest that in the future we differentiate between two categories: Bricks and Brains ... any takers ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

LooooooL 😂

Bricks dont have brains...but i know a lot of brains with bricks in... 😉

Of course this is not offencive or sarcastic to dear MeatBalls question.Its a general state. ❗

I can undersatnd the inpatient of all of us to see a released new version of FS including all these great thoughts of Captain RadarMans excellent idea (this sticy with the 1700 plus replies)and i can also understand that they will want more and more and im also sure that MS will give less than we excpected cause of marketing reasons(release of FS11 etc)

I dont mind so much from the question itself.
The only thing that maybe bothers me is that there is a search button in this site and if you use it you can find a huge load of very useful informations about miscellnaous points...Why they dont use it before post a question?I use it almost every day.
But its human mind which always pleased to find the quick and less tired solutions...Its ok Dont Know ...we cant change it and sometimes i find myself fall in this trap too.

Anyway lets keep a high level here and dont start be sarcastic to some people most of them young man...lets enjoy their inpatient and translate it as the flame of life... 😉 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Agh, give this guy a chance he's new to the forums. I think. Although , i'm sure every one would admit that these topics are getting a bit annoying.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...