Flyaway Sales Room

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I think it would be great to have a sales room on this site for selling old/unwated Flight Simulator software/hardware.

What do you think to that? I personally have quite a few bits n bobs that I would like to sell on and im sure a few members of this site would be more than happy to purchase some of them.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

I personally have quite a few bits n bobs that I would like to sell on and im sure a few members of this site would be more than happy to purchase some of them.

If it's a broomstick and it's rider you want to get rid of - no thanks Fear

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

sonicninja wrote:

I personally have quite a few bits n bobs that I would like to sell on and im sure a few members of this site would be more than happy to purchase some of them.

If it's a broomstick and it's rider you want to get rid of - no thanks Fear

ROFL I dont think I would even get the money back for the broom

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

i dont think we would get away with it, especially if bits of software, because of copyright etc etc.

Good idea though.

Micah 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I dont think its illegal to sell secondhand software so long as its not copies or pirate disks etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can sell it as long as you don't have a copy or have it on your hard drive.
One installation for each piece of software.
Unless you have a multiple license.

Hard to prove so It always looks like piracy.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I agree Radarman, but do you think it would be a good idea for the site?

I think most of us have at one time bought some software that we've either not liked after trying it or just got bored of it, what better place to sell your unwanted items but here!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

I agree Radarman, but do you think it would be a good idea for the site?

I think most of us have at one time bought some software that we've either not liked after trying it or just got bored of it, what better place to sell your unwanted items but here!!!!

Try it in the this forum and see if Flyaway says anything. If it looks like piracy any of the three of us can delete it.
Hardware, buyer beware.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi folks im selling my 3 volumes of VFR Photographic scenery:-

Vol 1. East & South East England
Vol 3. Wales & South West England
Vol 4. Northern England

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/photoscenery/orders.htm

Normally around £18.00 each in the shops, im selling the lot for £30 plus £2.50 post and packing.

If intrested please pm me or leave email address below.

These are origional items, origional boxes etc.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...