Which will be more succesful?

Which will be more succesful in the aviation world?
Boeing 747-8
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Airbus A380
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I think the 747-8

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The A380 of course!! It's partly french... ...isn't it? ❤️ 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I voted for the A380, but my opinion depends on whether it is for freight or passenger operations. I think the 748 will do resonably well in the freight scene like the 744-f is doing now, but the 380 will serve passengers much more than the 748.

If I could have it my way - send the 380 to the dump and bring on the 748!

Punk

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

If It Ain't Boeing.....I'm Not Goin!!!! Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

That's why the 748 will win out.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

That's why the 748 will win out.

Well thats what I'd love to see happen to Boeing. The A380 was constructed simply to try and win the battle against Boeing for large-capacity jets.

I cant stand the damn A380!! Puke Up Puke Up Puke Up

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Adding to my previous post in this topic, currently the A380 will only be able to fly into 36 airports wold wide (at this time). The Boeing 747-8 does not require airports to make any changes to their gates or terminals, and can fly into 256 airports.

GO BOEING

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

alohajoe wrote:

If It Ain't Boeing.....I'm Not Goin!!!! Wink

Hey Joe,
I don't wish disaster on anyone - but if you happen to be still a 'youngster' like myself, you might live to regret having used that Mantra at all Yes

The Aliens are about to take over Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hey hey hey,what about french style,i live in france but i am american so what is so bad about the a-380?I love boeing,but what's so bad about airbus???Airbus discrimination??? Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

Adding to my previous post in this topic, currently the A380 will only be able to fly into 36 airports wold wide (at this time). The Boeing 747-8 does not require airports to make any changes to their gates or terminals, and can fly into 256 airports.

GO BOEING

Are you conducting a poll or are you trying to manipulate others into your own way of thinking?? Banned Wacko

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

gonna have to vote boeing even tho i like airbus but as its got french design (i hate anything french) boeing gets my vote.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jamier wrote:

gonna have to vote boeing even tho i like airbus but as its got french design (i hate anything french) boeing gets my vote.

When was the last time you were in France? Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Jamier wrote:

My friend Jamier this is an international site so
please avoid such kind of states...i hate anything French...cause there are maybe some guys that will be offended from this.hms_endeavour is one of them.

Besides, as an owner of two French cars im more than satisfied from this... French product 😉 ...Off topic but true.

Friendly to you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i'd have to say the boeing - it has an established reputation doesn;t it. that and isn;t it super economical?

i'd vote boeing, purely because i don;t like airbus panels in fs 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Calling the 747 economical is stretching it a little I think =p Although I am sure the new -800 is going to incorporate new technology. Anyway, as for the poll, it's comparing totally different things. One aircraft is solely a freighter, the other can be both passenger and freight plane. The A380 is in a different category than the 747 I would think, perhaps in a category of its own. Maybe I'd compare the 380 to a 787 cargo version, but probably even this comparison would be unfair.

In any case, my views on the Airbus/Boeing clash are well known, I think Boeing is tried and (mostly) true, but Airbus represents innovation, high technology and ecologically sound(er) decisions. I'd fly both and I'd be equally apprehensive of flying in a 380 or a 787 or anything else new and untried. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, consumers win as in any competition.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...