bored out of my mind

ivan08 Guest

Hey I'm bored out of my mind and i can't think of where i should departure and where should i arrive? So anyone want to give me some places?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

How about depart life and arrive in the land of nod, if your really that bored 😉

Otherwise I always like flying LHR->CDG. 😀

PW

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ivan08 wrote:

Hey I'm bored out of my mind and i can't think of where i should departure and where should i arrive? So anyone want to give me some places?

Have a look here.You might find something ➡

http://www.simtours.net/

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Tailhook, I never noticed that post of yours - I will try some of those flights out 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's 8 pages of adventures, enough to keep you busy until another 8 pages come out.
Enjoy!!!!

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Michael+doherty&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Arizona
KPGA Look to the West and you will see Hoover Dam. Turn South West and follow the river through the Grand Canyon. Do it low and fast in a Jet if you can! Set the sim rate to X2 or X4 for a real thrill!!
"I feel the need, the need for speed"

Lake County Airport (CO)
KLXV Lake County Airport, Leadville, CO. This airport is at an elevation of 9927 making it a bit of a challenge to get into and out of with a standard C-172. Make sure you lean out your engine before taking off and read up on density altitude before you try this one in real life. Play around with the temperature(HOT) See what happens to your climb rate!
"That was some of the best flying I've seen yet, right up to the part where you got killed"

HOLLYWOOD SIGN (CA) In the hills of L.A. N 34* 6.60 W118* 19.25 1500' Heading 020
"Watch the mountains! Do some of that pilot sh**!"

Mount Rushmore(SD)
N43* 52.58 W103* 32.84 6,600' Heading 130
"Hard deck my ass, we nailed that son of a bi***!".........Buzz the dead Presidents.

Aircraft Carrier CVN-63 Kitty Hawk
Off the coast of San Francisco ( Located at N37*44.39 W122* 38.32 1000ft. Heading 063). SAU (116.2) VOR 200 radial 8 DME. Fly Northwest out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Heading 200 from the Golden Gate bridge. Deck is about Heading 060. Land the Ford Tri-motor on the deck.
"Maverick requesting a fly by"....."Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern's full"

(X6😎 Space Shuttle landing Facility(FL) Look for the Orbiters on the pad.
"Kennedy, we have a problem"

(KAVX) Catalina Island(CA) Has a VOR approach should you care. Short strip, no Lear's!
"Maverick's in a flat spin, he's going out to sea!"

Golden Gate Bridge
Loop the bridge near KSFO in the Extra 300! When you think you're good, do an Outside loop around the bridge!!!
"I'm not leaving my wingman!"

Try flying thru The Arch in St. Louis with your choice of aircraft. It's just to the East of (KSTL).
"Watch the buildings, Maverick"
🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...