Panel Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I want to please for your help due to a problem i face up suddenly and with no particular reason.The only thing i have done before flight is to install an add-on but there was no problem neither with add-on or during flight.

After ending a flight end choose end-flight from FSPassengers menu i lost the panel of my craft. ➡

If i right click on the missing panel it appears ➡

This problem happens to all my crafts.
Is there any possible way to recover it?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

The only time I have had a problem with the panel disappearing was when I had anti aliasing turned on. It looks like you have that turned on. Just out of curiosity turn it off and see what happens.

I guess I would suspect something in that add on is causing your problem if you never had it before installing the add on. If it persists I would delete the add on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down You are my Hero Warhawk ❗ ❗ ❗

Many many Thanks ❗

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Did that solve the problem?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

Did that solve the problem?

Yes it is. ❗
My AA was enabled... ❗ ❓ ❗ ❓ I disable it and all works great.I test it without unistall the add-on.

Thanks again my friend and sorry if i wasnt clear. Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

🍻

🍻 🍻 🍻 to you my friend... 😀 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...