locate aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
john (merlinflyer_1) Trainee

hi all
im trying to find the eurofighter typhoon to install in fs2004 but cannot seem to find it .
any ideas on where to find this aircraft please
happy new year to all

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military7.htm

6th download down on this page. Hopefully this is what you are after! Enjoy 😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
john (merlinflyer_1) Trainee

thanks Tartanaviation
that's just what i was looking for i also found a updated panel at that site thanks very much & happy new year

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I dowloaded the A Meyer version, which presumably the same one and it is truly spectacular as it accelerates down the runway and then you watch the altimter wind up at in incredible rate.

Haven't got round to landing it as yet and to date have progressed no further in that direction than the Folland "Gnat" - a very pleasant aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...