hi all
im trying to find the eurofighter typhoon to install in fs2004 but cannot seem to find it .
any ideas on where to find this aircraft please
happy new year to all
3 Answers
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military7.htm
6th download down on this page. Hopefully this is what you are after! Enjoy 😀 😀 😀 😀
thanks Tartanaviation
that's just what i was looking for i also found a updated panel at that site thanks very much & happy new year
I dowloaded the A Meyer version, which presumably the same one and it is truly spectacular as it accelerates down the runway and then you watch the altimter wind up at in incredible rate.
Haven't got round to landing it as yet and to date have progressed no further in that direction than the Folland "Gnat" - a very pleasant aircraft.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer