Eurofighter Typhoon

This is my favourite aircraft and I have downloaded one from AVSIM BUT it does not display the instruments very well and I am unable to get any altimeter readings at all let alone if there is even an altimeter on it.

I am NO good at IT in terms of downloading files etc. so can someone direct me to where I can find a good one with visible instrumets.

Cheers

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check the read-me that came with the aircraft, it should tell you if you have to put the gauges into the main gauge folder.
That may be your problem.

I don't know which you have, here is one.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2909/fs2004-eurofighter-typhoon/

Moved to aircraft forum.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ATCTimmy Trainee

Guys I am crap at downloading these I have one already but I want and need the AUTOPILOT to operate.

Does anyone know if there is a download for one of these?
An altimeter would be useful as the current one is very dodgy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...