I'm back!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello guys! It's been a looong time since I was away. My vacations in Argentina were awesome. I really enjoyed it. We laughed every day.

I missed this forum very much. I could get online a few times while I was at my grandma's house.

Anyway, I've been reading some of the new posts here to catch up, but I still got hundreds of them to read. I returned to Portugal on Tuesday afternoon at about 16:05 GMT time. All of the flights were awesome! I enjoyed flying on the A340-600 and the other aircrafts. Iberia was the airlines I have flown with. Some people of the crew were nice and some not. I guess they were tired of serving passengers up everyday.
I took lots of pictures. I haven't upload them to internet, but will do it probably tomorrow and write my trip report with pictures included. This
time I took better pictures than before. You'll see.
These days I've been busy with my driving license. Today I took my final driving exam and guess what......................

I passed the exam ❗ ❗ ❗ I'm so glad! In Portugal is too hard to get the license and in one month I will have it. 😀

Okay, my trip report is coming up with pictures and all! I will only tell you that the landing of the A340-600 in the Buenos Aires to Madrid flight was so challenging!! Heavy winds on final approach made the landing so enjoyable to me. It looked like the A340-600 touched down with the left main landing gear and then the right main landing gear, following the nose gear. After the nose gear touched down the pilot turned the aircraft in a little aggresive way to line the A340-600 up with the centerline.

More information coming soon!

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Well done on your driving test Agus Group Wave

Welcome back mate, sounds like you had a great time 🍻

😉 Jon

Last edited by Jonathan (99jolegg) on Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

W E L C O M E back Captain Agus 😀 😀 😀

We all miss you. 😉

Congratulations for your exams. Clap Clap Clap

Looking forward to see your pics Drool

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to see you back Agus, I'm waiting for a slide show of all your trips pictures.

Glad you passed the test.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
fuchsias Trainee

Welcome back Agus,glad to here you enjoyed your trip cant wait to see the pics 👍

Congratulations on your driving exams Group Wave 👏 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Congrats on your driving test 👍 and welcome home

Cant wait for the report on the flights and the pics 😀

PS I have driven in Portugal(South Algarve) and all I have to say is Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks guys! 😀 You are the best!

TTT, if I remember well, I haven't been on South Algarve, but I want to go there. They say that it's a beautiful place to stay. Ermm... I can go there by myself now... 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It is a very beautiful place,but the IC4 which runs from Faro to the West coast has been voted the most dangerous stretch of road in Europe
I have seen many accidents on that road
It is getting better,but its the old parts of the road where there are many lane changes
The new N125 is great,but the same as any motorway Sleep

Pro Member Chief Captain

The IC4 is the most dangerous road in Europe? Wow, I didn't know that...

You are right, all motorways are bored.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Oops! Got the road number wrong Embarassed

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2105-1685857,00.html

Portugal has the highest road death rate in the EU at 21 per 100,000 population (in 2000), more than three times the British rate.

One reason is the country’s motorways. There are 14.1 deaths per billion vehicle kilometres on Portuguese motorways, compared with just two in Britain.

One of Portugal’s most notorious motorways is the IP5. Running from Aveiro to Vilar Formoso, the IP5 provides Portugal’s main link with the rest of Europe. It is also one of the country’s most difficult highways to drive on, dropping rapidly from mountain height to sea level.

Since it was opened a decade ago, the IP5’s hairpin bends, unclear road markings and risky overtaking spots have claimed the lives of almost 400 people.

Just be careful 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Welcome back! 😀

The place hasn't been the same without you.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'll be careful TTT. Don't worry. 😉

Crash, thanks for your comment! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Welcome Back!!!! 😀

Good on ya for the driving test. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Agus0404,

Welcome back Captain. And Happy New Year...!!! And congratulations on your license...!!!

Group Wave

Regards,

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks thanks!

I am now going to upload my shots and write the trip report 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Welcome back Captain Agus! As Crash said it just hasn't been the same without you, it sounds like you had a great trip and holiday, and I'm glad to hear you got to ride in your dream aircraft, the A346. Looking forward to the trip reports, too! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Welcome back dude!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Welcome back my friend 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Hi Agus

I've not been here long, so I have not had the pleasure of communicating with you yet.

All the same welcome back.

Regards

George
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hello Corgi. When you joined Fly Away I was away on my vacations.

I didn't have the pleasure to welcome you to this community so I am now welcoming you to this community 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...