Problem with VATSIM

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi

I am having a problem with VATSIM. I have registered once and now I want to actually delete my account. How do I do this. The reason for this is becuase i basically want to change my email address but when it says ask 4 your new email id and password - it says incorrect or invalid id or password when im sure that they are. I did register VATSIM quite a time ago now but does anyone know the solution to either of these problems. I have tried to contact them but they don't know.

So I really want to know how to delete an account

Thnkx

SteveT

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain

Im still having problems

Pro Member Chief Captain

I really need help guys...please

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I really don't know what to suggest. Have you emailed them with everything you know, and your specific problem, because they should be able to sort you out, it being their website and all 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

No - they couldn't help me at all - they didn't know what to suggest - but would you know how to delete an account

Pro Member Chief Captain

Just a note to say that I have done it and would like to thank Jon for helping me do this - thank you jon

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The vatsim web site sets cookies on your computer. If it finds those cookies, it will not permit you to create a new account. If you delete those cookies, you can create an account with the email address you prefer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...